SP Mortgages provide home-buying and refinancing services, and our focus is always addressing the client’s needs and financial situations first, throughout the entire financing process.
We specialise in Home Loan, Equipment Finance, Car and Business loan with a huge list of lenders and contacts to ensure we achieve the best outcome for our clients every time.
We are a new niche player in exciting Finance and Mortgage Broking Industry. Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a talented team player to join our team and work with us to create the future of our business. With a focus on creating a unique, and innovative client experience you will have a genuine opportunity to work with experienced Mortgage Broker that directly impacts the business performance.
See our current vacancies and if this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then apply online today!
Current Job Vacancies
Hourly Rate (10 -20 hrs p/w) + Uncapped Commission $$$$
- Want to develop experience and knowledge in Finance and Mortgage Broking Industry?
- Looking for flexible working hours and conditions with uncapped earning potential?
Join SP Mortgages and work with experienced and accredited Mortgage Broker who will provide ongoing training and knowledge of Finance and Mortgage Broking Industry to develop your career.
Ideally you will
- Have experience and knowledge of the loan application, submission and settlement processes
- Possess a professional phone manner, excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and be a natural at relationship building
About the role
- Assist with calling existing clients to maintain contact, with the aim of making appointments where the need or opportunity arises
- Manage some enquiries directly for clients
- Take applications
- Support the progression of the loans in the pipeline.
- Commission split – we encourage you to find new leads and bring more clients through referrals sources.
- You can work from your convenience location
- Coaching and development of both technical, personal and business skills
Higher commissions will be earned on numbers of deal you generate in business!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO KICK START YOUR CAREER!
No previous experience required!
- Great communication
- Basic computer skills
- Data entry
- Attention to detail
- Passion to learn
Suitable for recent graduate or currently studying in Finance or Accounting and holds passion to develop an industry knowledge and learning experience in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
You will be assisting Mortgage Broker with data entry and administration work who will also coach and support you to learn about the industry. You should have basic computer and good communication skills.
The volume of work is minimal, and remuneration will be paid based on hourly rate!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY!
Mortgage House Loan Website Login Graphic Concept